From renovations and upgrades to complete plant installation, DesignPlast strives to provide economical, efficient, durable and accurate designs and systems for our customers, enabling them to produce a consistent high quality product.
Our services include:
Engineering – DesignPlast’s in-house engineering staff experience allows us to undertake a vast array of projects throughout our service industries yet incorporate any required auxiliary project requirements including structural steel, concrete, complete building construction, compressed air systems, and chilled water systems.
Engineering services including the following:
- Equipment Layouts and Stack-ups
- Structural Engineering by Licensed Professional Engineer on staff
- General construction and building layouts
- Material handling systems design and layout
- Piping and plumbing layouts for chilled water, compressed air, or waste water systems
- Electrical wiring design and layouts
- Electrical Controls design and related drawings
Construction Management – We place great emphasis on construction management; it determines the project’s outcome and customer satisfaction. In-house project management is responsible for managing and purchasing our projects in an effort to maintain an on-time and in-budget completion. Project management is responsible to maintain communication between the customer and our field superintendent overseeing our own mechanical installation crews as well as other subcontractors when specific project requirements dictate. Those subcontractors included concrete, large structural erection, electrical, HVAC, etc.